- This event has passed.
Learning Opportunity: Bounty Board – Want to co-found a company with a serial entrepreneur?
September 5, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Elevate Ventures, Startup South Bend Elkhart, and the IDEA Center are helping to facilitate a program called the “Bounty Board” to pair serial entrepreneurs with great ideas and local entrepreneurs hunting for good teams and opportunities. If you have ever wanted to start a business, but do not currently have an idea, this could be for you!
- Who: Serious entrepreneurs, both technical and business, that are looking to join a supported team to commercialize IP. This is not an internship. This is not a project. We are looking for folks who have a serious interest in being full-time co-founders now and/or after graduation.
- What: Founders, based on the operating agreement and after a trial period, will have an opportunity to earn equity in the venture as co-founders.
- Why: We have valuable mentors with ideas and talented entrepreneurs without ideas. We hope that pairing the two together will lead to a number of additional successful startups in our region.
- When: The kickoff event for the Bounty Board will be Sept. 5, 5:30 pm, at Innovation Park (1400 E. Angela Blvd.). This event will allow you the opportunity to learn about the technologies and network with potential co-founders to start forming teams.
- How: The regional startup ecosystem has a wide variety of support systems in place, from funding to customer introductions. We will surround you with the resources you need to be successful.
**If you are interested, please let Lara know**