Startup Moxie might be a great fit if…
- you want to roll up your sleeves and work on yourself as much as a business idea.
- you often feel a bit out of your element in classrooms.
- you are seeking to take action, learn something new, and build on your experiences.
- you are incredibly curious.
- you advocate for yourself instead of waiting for opportunity to knock.
- you like to make stuff or you like to make stuff happen.
Startup Moxie connects…
- you to industry leaders across the region.
- you to opportunities both during the year and long after graduation.
- you to new ways of thinking.
- You to fellow students from across St. Joseph County.
Startup Moxie is NOT…
- a traditional business course with a text book.
- planned for you - you are a part of the plan.
- a typical class. It takes passion and perseverance.
Applications for our 2021-2022 program are now open! Please contact Leslie at email@example.com for more information.
Applicants will be notified of their status in mid-March.
When completing the application, a few pointers:
- Help us believe. Get to the point. We don’t care how great your writing abilities are. We care about getting a clear understanding of who you are.
- Don’t put what you think we want to hear. Write the truth. Write from your heart.
- Help us get to know you. We are optimistic about who you are, given that you’re applying but we want to know what you know about yourself.
- Before submitting your application, check your spelling, print it out and take a red pen and cross out every word you don’t need. Aim to be as specific and as matter-of-fact as possible.